Monday, March 15, 2010

Want to know more about Digital Photos?

Digital Photo Basics
For many "old-schoolers," the transition from traditional to digital photos is a tough one. I can make this transition easier for you as you embark on a new way of preserving your memories.  Whether you are in Knoxville, Morristown, Kingsport or Johnson City I can come help you!   I can also help you anywhere the internet reaches when it comes to organizing your photos.  Help is at your FINGERTIPS!

My photo organization services answer common digital print questions like:
- How do I transfer digital photos from my camera to my computer?
- How do I print or email photos from my computer?
- How do I create a digital photo album?
- What is the best type of digital camera for my needs?
- How do I find, sort, and rename images?
- How do I burn a photo CD?
- How do I scan photos?
- How do I edit or digitally enhance my pictures?

Contact me today to schedule your first consultation!  IT'S FREE what are you WAITING FOR???

423-748-7124 or Lisa@personalphotoorganizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment